To schedule a consultation with a CAPS counselor –
- Click on the button below to complete some online forms to help us better understand you and your concerns
- If there is not an available appointment that fits your needs then call the CAPS front desk during regular business hours at 734-764-8312. CAPS is open weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm.
Please be aware that:
While CAPS can provide an Initial Consultation to all students:
- Due to professional licensure requirements, ongoing services can only be provided to students residing in the state of Michigan. If you are currently residing outside of the State of Michigan, CAPS can only provide a single consultation and may be able to assist you in connecting with local resources.
- Please be aware that all appointments are virtual. You will be contacted by telephone at the number you provided unless the counselor contacts you prior to the appointment to make other arrangements.
To schedule a consultation, click on the button below. For all other needs, please see the guidelines below.
- Contact our front desk at 734-764-8312 to schedule a same-day appointment to meet with the counselor on duty.
- If you are seeking an appointment with an embedded counselor in your school or college, you need to email that counselor directly. Click HERE for a list of embedded counselors and their contact information.
- Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, CAPS services are provided by tele-counseling (i.e., secure services via the phone or computer). For more information on Clinical Services during the COVID-19 Pandemic please click HERE.
- If you have an urgent matter when CAPS is closed, please call 734-764-8312 to connect with CAPS After Hours. For mental health emergencies in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, call Psychiatric Emergency Services at 734-936-5900.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY OR YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR SAFETY THEN CALL 911.