- Competed a Master's degree in Social Work prior to start date from an accredited NASW approved program training institution.
- Completed internships, preferably in a university counseling center
- Strong generalist skills, knowledge and experience in brief individual/group clinical work, multicultural issues and crisis intervention.
- Must be ready and able to participate in necessary 2000 hours per year for the two year fellowship to meet licensure requirements in Michigan.
- Year One: $40,000 annual salary
- Year Two: $44,000 annual salary
- 24 days vacation/sick leave (earned at 2/month)
- Health benefits
- 10 paid holidays
- Private offices with access to the University of Michigan libraries and technologies.
- Recreational facilities and parking are available on a fee basis.