The Ohio State University
- multicultural approaches to administration
- creating campus-wide efforts and initiatives around student mental health and emotional wellness
- developing new cutting edge ways to deliver clinical services on our campus
- integration of spirituality and multicultural counseling
- new student centered ways to manage anxiety
Approach to Therapy:
Overall, I approach therapy from a developmental and humanistic approach, with cognitive-behavioral approaches when needed. And, when indicated, a focus spiritual/meaning of life/existential issues (all of these within the context of multicultural counseling. I lately have been exploring western and non-western approaches to therapy.
Approach to Wellness:
I try to constantly strive for an overriding sense of balance in my life. Things that help me achieve this are being active outside of work, family, music, and walking/being in nature.
Campus and National Roles: