Assistant Director for the Embedded Model, Embedded Psychologist, Stamps School of Art & Design/Taubman College of Architecture & Urban Planning
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- family of origin
- developmental challenges present during college
- multicultural and social justice work.
- my outreach interests include presentation anxiety, stress management, and school/life balance.
Approach to Therapy:
I approach therapy mainly from a feminist and systems orientation. I enjoy working collaboratively with students to find solutions that work for them based on their identity, culture, and personal history.
Approach to Wellness:
I work to create my wellness by achieving as much balance in my life as possible. I do this by recognizing my stress level and being active during my time outside of work.Specifically, I enjoy cycling in the summer, going for long walks, and spending time with family and friends.
Campus Liaison Relationships:
- Stamps School of Art & Design
- Taubman College of Architecture & Urban Planning