Assistant Director of Psychology Training
Michigan State University
- multicultural counseling (esp. Black student concerns)
- men's issues
- identity development
- academic performance
- relationship difficulties
- family-of- origin concerns
Approach to Therapy:
My approach to therapy is integrative with an emphasis on multicultural, family systems, psychodynamic, and CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy).
Approach to Wellness:
I enjoy spending time outdoors, playing sports, and running. I also enjoy reading, and hanging out with my family, friends, and colleagues.
My supervision style combines a mixture of developmental, multicultural, and feminist perspectives. My main theoretical orientations of CBT, and Psychodynamic are also integrated into my supervision style.
Campus Liaison Relationships:
- Office of Academic and Multicultural Initiatives (OAMI)
Campus and National Roles
- Directorate Member, ACPA Commission for Counseling and Psychological Services (CCAPS)