Next available appointment: 03/05/2024
Last Updated: 03/01/2024
Please call CAPS at 734.764.8312 for updated information
We also offer a variety of other ways to access CAPS:
- CAPS After Hours: UM CAPS After Hours offers support to any UM student or any person concerned about a UM student.
- Clinical Workshops & Groups: A variety of drop-in clinical workshops and groups are offered each semester.
- Web-based Resources: A number of web-based resources and links to other campus services and common mental health concerns can be found on our Website or MiTalk.
- Direct Connect: Use our Community Provider Database to search for and connect with an off campus provider.
- Psychiatric Emergency Services: If you have an after hours emergency, you can call or visit PES at the University of Michigan Hospital (734-996-4747) or call 911 in an emergency.