Life threatening emergencies
Campus 24-Hour Services:
- UM Psychiatric Emergency Services: 734.996.4747
- UM Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness: 734.936.3333
- Department of Public Saftey and Security: 734.763.1131
- Dean of Students: 734.764.7420
National 24-Hour Hotlines:
- The Trevor Lifeline: 1-866-488-7386
- Trevor provides suicide prevention and crisis intervention to LGBTQ young people ages 13-24. TrevorChat is available 7 days a week 2:00 pm-8:00 pm CST.
- TrevorText is available Fridays 3:00 pm-7:00 pm CST. Text the word “Trevor” to 1-202-304-1200.
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1
- The Veterans Crisis Line connects Veterans in crisis and their families and friends with qualified, caring, Department of Veterans Affairs responders through a confidential toll-free hotline, online chat, or text. Access chat HERE.
- You may also send a text to 838255.