Recognizing that some students who are feeling isolated, depressed, or anxious may find it challenging to connect with our resources and verbally express their needs, Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is pleased to announce the piloting of Togetherall, an online, anonymous peer-support tool available for free to our students. Togetherall is a clinically moderated, online peer-to-peer mental health community that reaches and empowers a diverse population of students to anonymously seek and provide support
24/7 Clinical Moderation
The entire platform is moderated by registered mental health practitioners 24/7 to ensure:
- The community remains vibrant, supportive and inclusive.
- Risk is identified and escalated to crisis supports as appropriate.
- Students are navigated to resources available in the platform and through their campus.
Courses & Resources
A variety of self-directed courses, self-assessments, journals, and articles are available. The platform is configured with UM specific resources such as counseling and psychological services alongside Togetherall tools.
Integration with ProtoCall, Campus & Community Resources
Togetherall integrates into ProtoCall's 24/7 crisis line for any student in need of additional support. Togetherall also makes it simple for students to access you campus and community resources all in one place
All students will have access to:
- Togetherall's Global Community: A safe, anonymous, online community where students can seek support and support others.
- 24/7 Moderation: Round the clock moderation by Togetherall's registered mental health practitioners ensures that students feel safe and are navigated to the appropriate level of care. The service integrates with ProtoCall's 24/7 support line for students in need of additional assistance
- Self-Guided Courses and Resources: Students can independently engage in a variety of courses, self-assessments, articles, journaling, and links to other available services through, such as counseling and psychology services, as well as other campus-specific services
Three simple steps to join Togetherall
- Enter your U-M email address on the registration webpage
- Complete the short online form to create an account
- Verify your email address - be on the lookout for an email from Togetherall containing a verification link!