- Completed doctorate in Counseling or Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited program
- Completed APA-accredited internship, preferably in a university counseling center
- Strong generalist skills, knowledge and experience in brief individual and group counseling/psychotherapy; assessment, multicultural issues, and crisis intervention.
- Note: All new employees of the University of Michigan are required to successfully pass the University Police background check as a condition of employment.
- $34,000 annual salary
- 24 days vacation/sick leave (earned as 2 per month worked)
- Health benefits (low monthly fee)
- 10 paid holidays
- Private offices with access to the University of Michigan libraries and technologies
- Recreational facilities and parking available on a fee basis