Texas A&M University
- Interpersonal Relationship Concerns
- Family-of-Origin and Attachment Concerns
- Personal Growth and Wellness
- Anxiety and Stress Management
- Depression and Mood Concerns
- Multicultural Issues and Identity Development
- Social Justice
- Couple Counseling
- Latinx Concerns (Bilingual: English and Spanish)
Approach to Therapy:
I view counseling as a collaborative therapeutic endeavor that provides clients with a safe and supportive space to heal, grow, and achieve personal goals. In doing so, I take a warm, accepting, and culturally sensitive approach that aims to increase insight, promote healthy coping strategies, foster self-compassion, and empower clients in their efforts to navigate life’s challenges and improve their overall wellbeing. My clinical work is based on a humanistic approach that integrates interpersonal and process-experiential theories, CBT, and ACT through a strengths-based and multicultural systemic lens.
Approach to Wellness:
I strongly value self-care and striving towards maintaining a healthy work-life balance. In doing so, I enjoy spending time with loved ones, cooking, hiking, listening to podcasts, and watching a variety of movies and TV shows. I also love animals, particularly my dog, Rico Suave.