Nova Southeastern University
- Emotion management
- Eating and body image concerns
- Multicultural counseling
- Life transition and adjustment
- Relationship difficulties
- School-life-work balance
- Working with students from underrepresented populations (e.g., LGBTQ+, students of color, etc.)
- Coping with medical conditions and disabilities (i.e., Autism Spectrum)
Approach to Therapy:
I use a cognitive-behavioral framework that integrates interpersonal process and person-centered approach to therapy and believe that in order to facilitate change one must be willing to be present, mindful, and intentional in taking action in accordance with their values. I utilize evidence-based practices (i.e. ACT, DBT) in therapy to address the client’s needs and concerns.
Approach to Wellness:
I believe that wellness is an ongoing personal pursuit that encompasses one’s psychological, physical, social, and spiritual needs. I cultivate balance in my home life by allocating time to rest, meditate, and self-reflect, seeking support from family and friends, enjoying weekend gateways and car rides, and going for walks with my dog.