University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Life Transitions (relationships, missing home, career exploration)
- Working with Men and Male-Identified Persons
- Identity concerns (broadly defined)
- Prevention and Outreach
- Trauma (including sexual violence)
- Performance concerns/Perfectionism
Approach to Therapy:
My therapeutic approach stems from a recognition that when we are working to enact change we are often motivated by our strengths and values. I aspire to facilitate a therapy connection in which people feel welcomed and empowered to express themselves fully in their relationships and environments. I recognize each person presents with unique concerns to address and I draw from diverse therapies to inform the work. Some of the more frequent approaches I integrate include: psychodynamic, cognitive behavioral, and interpersonal. The therapy I provide uses the frameworks of social justice, multiculturalism and feminism to guide the process.
Approach to Wellness:
I do my best to keep active with sports, exercise, biking, and cooking. Living well, for me, includes eating well.