Washington University in St. Louis
- Sexuality and sexual orientation (LGBTQIA+, Kink, and Poly)
- Gender Identity (Trans*, non-conforming)
- Depression and mood concerns
- Trauma including sexual and intimate partner violence
- Self-harming behaviors
- Anxiety and stress management
- Multicultural issues and identity development
- Family-of-origin concerns
- Relationship Issues
Approach to Therapy:
I approach therapy from a collaborative, client-centered, and strengths-based perspective in order to help individuals empower themselves in achieving their personal goals and a greater sense of wellness. My clinical work is integrative, utilizing elements of DBT, ACT, and IFS within a systems-informed framework. I believe culture, social justice issues, and a variety of identities play into the healing process, and aim to create a space where all clients feel safe and appreciated.
Approach to Wellness:
My approach to wellness includes practicing mindfulness daily, spending time with loved ones, exercising, going outside, and finding opportunities to laugh.