At your request, members of our staff will facilitate a workshop or table, or information event for your University of Michigan student group.
Common workshop topics include:
- CAPS 101 – overview of CAPS services
- How to help a friend
- Stress management
- Time management
- Cross-cultural adjustment
During the academic year, we do receive a large number of requests so please complete and submit the online workshop request form AT LEAST 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT DATE. We also ask for a minimum of 10 participants expected for each presentation. If it is not possible to meet your request due to time or other constraints, or if your request may be better filled by another office, we will help you identify alternative options.
You may also consider these Workshop Resources:
- If you are interested in suicide prevention training, please see our QPR workshop request form
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC) - workshop request page
- Spectrum Center - workshop request page
- UHS Wolverine Wellness - workshop request page
- IGR Common Ground (workshops on social identities, prejudice, etc.) - workshop request page