On March 30, 2018, Hill Auditorium will host a night of music, spoken word, and a number of guest performers and speakers focused on messages related to student mental health. The event will feature a full performance by Grammy Nominated Visionary Music artist Logic. In addition to Logic, stage and screen star Glenn Close and NFL All-Pro Brandon Marshall will be there.
Tickets are on sale to UM students, faculty and staff ONLY until March 12th. You will be asked to enter UMIDs for each ticket in your transaction.
Starting March 13th, tickets will go on sale to the public.
There will be daily events from March 26th-March 30th including:
- Monday March 26:
- Tabling Day x The Silence Shoot: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM @ Central Campus Diag
- Tuesday March 27:
- Stress Less with Therapy Dogs: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM @ North Quad Room 2435
- Wednesday March 28:
- Messages of Hope Board: 3:00 - 4:30 PM @ Pierpont Commons
- Unwind with Yoga & Meditation: 6:00-8:00 PM @ Oosterbaan Field House
- Thursday March 29:
- First Aid Training: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM @ Michigan Union
- Peter Tunney Lecture: 12:00 - 1:00 PM @ Stamps Auditorium
- Mental Health Roundtable: 8:00 - 9:30 PM @ Rackham Auditorium
- Friday March 30:
- Fresh Check Day: 11:00 - 3:00 PM @ Central Campus Diag Mental Health
- Awareness Concert with Logic: 7:00 - 10:00 PM @ Hill Auditorium
Supporters and collaborators for the week/concert include the University of Michigan Counseling and Psychological Services, PROJECT375, Bring Change to Mind, the University of Michigan School of Music, Theater and Dance and the University of Michigan Stamps School of Art and Design. The active student groups involve members of the Wolverine Support Network, Athletes Connected, CAPS Student Advisory Board, CAPS in Action, Active Minds, UM Men's Glee Club, Music Matters, Interfraternity Council, Alpha Epsilon Pi fraternity and Delta Delta Delta sorority.
The concert is presented by Visionary Music Group and The Steven Schwartzberg Foundation.