- Utilize the Central Campus Recreation Building (CCRB) or the North Campus Recreation Building (NCRB) as it will not crowded during this time of year
- Explore the beautiful University of Michigan Museum of Art
- Enjoy some of the wonderful local parks or other nature spots in the area as a new place to take that laptop and work on a dissertation or to read those pages you need to finish, or just to ride your bike, have a picnic with friends, or take a walk.
- Try out the Matthaei Botanical Gardens, Nichols Arboretum, the near-by Hudson Mills, Dexter-Huron or Delhi Metro Parks
- Check out intramural or Ann Arbor sports teams that might need members
- Take a long weekend and explore Lake Michigan, the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Tahquamenon Falls, Traverse City, Mackinaw Island or The Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore in the Upper Peninsula.
- Take a day trip to Frankenmuth (and enjoy a famous chicken dinner); The Detroit Institute of Arts; The Holocaust Memorial Center in W. Bloomfield; The Charles Wright Museum of African American History in Detroit; The Arab American National Museum in Dearborn; OR to the
- The Detroit Eastern Market; or catch a baseball game at Comerica Park or take a ride across the bridge or tunnel to visit our Canadian neighbors!
So much to explore! What are you waiting for? Get out and play!