Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) affirms diversity, is committed to providing culturally competent services, and works to condemn oppression in every form. Now we have created this webpage to acknowledge current issues, offer support, and provide information that matches our commitment to fostering diversity and the inclusion of all students who are navigating the events of a very complex world.
Below are the responses to events that occurred in 2017:
- The Media, Sexual Assault, and Self-Care
- Incidents of Race-Based Hate
- Standing With Charlottesville, Standing Against Hate
- We Stand for All Students: CAPS support of International Students following immigration restriction policy changes
- Changing Times: Negotiating a complex world in our changing political landscape