Scheduling an Initial Consultation with a CAPS counselor is a two step process –
You will complete several online forms that provide vital information to help us better meet your needs.
You will select an available appointment.
NOTE: Please be aware that all appointments are virtual. You will be contacted by telephone at the phone number you provided unless the counselor contacts you prior to your scheduled appointment to make other arrangements. Please be available at the scheduled time to answer a call from a private/blocked or univeristy phone number.
Click on the button below to schedule an Initial Consultation only. See the guidelines below for all other appointment needs.
Scheduling An Appointment
Spring Semester Services
- For students enrolled for the spring/summer terms, on-line scheduling will be available starting May 1.
- Contact our front desk at 734-764-8312 to schedule a same-day appointment with the counselor on duty.
- If you are seeking an appointment with an embedded counselor in your school or college, you need to email that counselor directly. Click HERE for a list of embedded counselors and their contact information.
- Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, CAPS services are provided by tele-counseling (i.e., secure services via phone or computer). For more information on Clinical Services during the COVID-19 Pandemic please click HERE.
- If you have an urgent matter when CAPS is closed, please call 734-764-8312 to connect with CAPS After Hours. For mental health emergencies in Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, call Psychiatric Emergency Services at 734-936-5900.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY OR YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR SAFETY THEN CALL 911.