More students than ever are seeking CAPS services. We are pleased to be a helpful resource to UM students. The staff members at CAPS are working hard to meet student needs. We are heading towards the end of the semester and a semester break, so we want to make sure you know about the services we provide at this time of the year.
With only a three weeks remaining in the semester, we are not scheduling new, ongoing counseling services. However, we will continue to support student needs with consultation appointments and other services.
The end of the semester is a hectic time for everyone. Your concerns are important to us. CAPS is here to help.
End of Semester Services
- Initial consultation with a counselor to discuss your concerns and together decide on the next best step
- Connection with a community provider along with support in the referral process
- Drop-in workshops are available
- Counselors are on duty daily when CAPS is open to address urgent or crisis needs
- CAPS After Hours ensures a counselor is available to talk to you whenever CAPS is closed (734-764-8312)