UPDATED FOR COVID-19:
Our urgent/crisis services are available for those students who are in crisis or have an urgent need to be seen by our counselor on duty. Counselor on Duty is available:
- Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm
To see our Counselor on Duty for urgent/crisis needs, please call our Front Desk at 734-764-8312. Staff will provide next steps which will include completing intake or basic information forms. At that point, you'll be able to talk (tele-counseling) with a counselor as soon as possible.
For urgent/crisis needs after hours, please call CAPS After Hours.
Examples of reasons to see the "Counselor on Duty" include:
- If you are not feeling safe
- If someone close to you has died recently
- If you have a difficult decision to make in the next 2-3 days
- If you have been sexually assaulted within the past 72 hours
- If you have been experiencing a lot of stress for a long time and feel like you really must speak with someone today