What is CAPS In Action?
- CAPS In Action (CIA) is for University of Michigan students who are dedicated to making the U of M community a more holistically healthy environment. This is an active and hands-on group, focused on creating and implementing mental health outreach efforts that empower students to enhance a culture of care and inclusion. CIA is facilitated by CAPS professionals and supports CAPS outreach initiatives.
Interested in joining CIA or want more information?
Open to Undergrad and Graduate Students. Please email CIA Leadership at email@example.com for more information about how to get involved.
Fall 2019 Semester Meeting Dates (Fridays 2:30-4:30pm)
Highlighted Previous Projects:
- Real Stories Of Leaders At Their Best: A video series of University of Michigan students sharing their mental health stories.
- Michigan Daily Article on how Faculty can support student mental health.
- CAPS In Action work noted in Michigan Alumnus Magazine
- "Whats The Mich?" Central Student Government Podcast